What are two Cabinet-level positions?
Cabinet-level positions include the secretary of state and the secretary of labor. The secretary of state works with other countries around the world. This person manages the president’s foreign policies. The secretary of labor manages working conditions, wages, and unemployment benefits. The secretary of labor advises the president on employment issues. Cabinet-level positions include the secretary of state and the secretary of labor.
Words in bold are English words you may not know. You can learn these words in the Word List.
Question Asked in Exam :
Name two Cabinet-level positions
Correct answers (choose two):
- Secretary of Agriculture
- Secretary of Commerce
- Secretary of Defense
- Secretary of Education
- Secretary of Energy
- Secretary of Health and Human Services
- Secretary of Homeland Security
- Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
- Secretary of the Interior
- Secretary of Labor
- Secretary of State
- Secretary of Transportation
- Secretary of the Treasury
- Secretary of Veterans Affairs
- Attorney General
- Vice President