Skip to content
List of Boundary Lines :
- Radcliffe Line ‐ This boundary line is between India and Pakistan drawnby Sir Cyril Radcliffe in 1947.
- Durand Line – It is between Pakistan and Afghanistan
- McMahon Line ‐ The boundary line between India and China to which China does not approve.It was demarcated by Sir Henry McMahon
- 24th Parallel ‐ The line which Pakistan claims should be the Demarcation line between India and Pakistan, not accepted by India.
- Hindenberg Line ‐ Boundary line between Germany and Poland to which German retreated in 1917 during the First World War.
- Oder‐Neisse Line ‐ The boundary line between Poland and East Germany.
- Mannerheim Line – It is between Russia and Finland.
- Maginot Line – The boundary line is between France and Germany.
- Siegfrid Line – The boundary line is between France and Germany.
- 17th Parallel ‐ The line which defines the boundary between North Vietnam and South Vietnam before the two were united.
- 38th Parallel ‐ The boundary line between North Korea and South Korea.
- 49th Parallel ‐ It is the boundary line between the United States of America and Canada.