IBPS RRB PO Salary 2023 Salary Structure
A newly selected RRB PO gets the initial basic pay of rupees 36,000. In the table given below, we have covered the basic pay and the allowances which are added to the IBPS RRB PO Salary 2023.
|IBPS RRB PO Salary 2023: Salary Structure|
IBPS RRB PO Salary 2023: Deductions
There is certain kind of amounts that are deducted from the gross salary of IBPS RRB PO like provident fund, national pension scheme, etc. The amount is deducted from the retirement benefits of the probationary officers. Candidates can check the kind of deductions done from IBPS RRB PO Salary 2023.
|IBPS RRB PO Salary 2023: Deductions|
IBPS RRB PO Salary 2023 Net Income
In the table given below, we have provided the take-home salary of IBPS RRB PO.
IBPS RRB PO Salary 2023 Perks & Allowances
The regional rural banks offer various kinds of perks and allowances to the probationary officer along with the basic pay. The complete list of perks and allowances is given below in the tabulated form
|IBPS RRB PO Salary 2023: Perks & Allowances|
|Dearness Allowance||46.5% of the basic pay.|
|House Rent Allowance||For Rural Areas: 5% of the basic pay for Semi-urban Areas: 7.5% of the basic pay
For Urban Areas: 10% of the basic pay
|Special Allowances||7.75% of the basic pay.|
Apart from the allowances given above, there are also the following perks that are given to RRB PO.
- City Compensatory allowance
- Travel Allowances: Banks fully compensate their employees for the amount spent on traveling for the purpose of official work or they reimburse the petrol/Diesel expenses
- Leased Accommodation: Banks mostly provide their employees either a bank quarter to stay in or give an option to lease a house for which the bank is accountable for providing the rent.
- Pension scheme
- Medical Reimbursement
- Newspaper Allowance
- Overtime Allowance
IBPS RRB PO Job Profile
Along with IBPS RRB PO Salary 2023, we have also covered the job profile of RRB PO. When a candidate is appointed for the post of IBPS RRB PO he/she undergoes training or is under probation of 2 years. During the probationary period, the candidate receives a fixed amount that is usually less than the normal pay scale. The kind of work which a RRB PO requires to do generally is given below.
- To manage the day-to-day banking operations.
- Loan disbursement & credit portfolio rating.
- To take care of single window operations or being a teller.
- Focus on the agricultural schemes and policies for the rural market.
- Preparing the audit reports and NPA recovery also forms a major job task.