SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
The paper pattern for SSC MTS saw a change in the previous year’s session of the exam.
- The exam consists of two papers i.e. Paper I & Paper 2.
- Paper 1 is conducted online while Paper 2 is pen and paper-based.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern For Paper I
- SSC MTS Paper I will have four sections.
- There will be a Computer-Based Examination which is divided in 2 Sessions. Session-I and Session-II
- The duration of the SSC MTS Exam will be 90 minutes for General Candidates and 120 minutes for PwD Candidates.
- Paper I is an objective-type paper with four MCQs out of which one will be correct.
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer in Session 2 and there will be no negative marking in Session-1.
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Numerical and Mathematical Ability||20||60||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Problem-Solving||20||60|
|General Awareness||25||75||45 minutes|
|English Language and Comprehension||25||75|
SSC MTS Havaldar PET & PST
The followings are the PET and PST standards for the post of Havaldar in CBIC and CBN as mentioned in SSC MTS Notification 2023.
|SSC Havaldar Physical Efficiency Test|
|Walking||1600 meters in 15 minutes||1 m in 20 minutes|
|Cycling||8 km in 30 minutes||3 km in 25 minutes|
|SSC Havaldar Physical Standard Test|
|Height||157.5 cms||152 cms|
|Chest||76 cms (unexpanded)||—|