Antonyms Meaning in Hindi : विलोम शब्द
|Antonyms Meaning in Hindi : Antonyms Questions are usually asked in all competitive exams like SSC, SBI, IBPS, RBI, LIC, RRB, AAI, DRDO, ISRO, NTR, FSSAI, CWC, LIC, SSC CGL, and other state government exams.
On this page, we are providing all varieties of Antonyms Questions along with previous year Synonyms Questions.
Antonyms Questions is a very important topic for Verbal section. Synonyms Questions has got very high weightage , so Antonyms Questions is on of the most High Scoring Section of Verbal.
We have also provided all different varieties of Antonyms Questions.
1. Nothing has been organised properly and confusion seems inevitable.
2. A friendly dog meet us at the farmgate.
3. In the interest of one’s own reputation one should avoid ostentation while entertaining friends.
4. She used to disparage her neighbor every now and then.
5. The story told by the teacher amused children in the class.
6. Antonym of EXHIBIT
7. Antonym of VIRTUE
8. Antonym of ASTUTE
9. Antonym of VIRTUOUS
10. Antonym of PODGY