|Direct And Indirect Speech Exercises : Direct And Indirect Speech Exercises are usually asked in all competitive exams like SSC, SBI, IBPS, RBI, LIC, RRB, AAI, DRDO, ISRO, NTR, FSSAI, CWC, LIC, SSC CGL, and other state government exams.
On this page, we are providing all varieties of Direct And Indirect Speech Exercises along with previous year Direct And Indirect Speech questions.
Direct And Indirect Speech is a very important topic of Verbal section. Direct And Indirect Speech Questions are very easy to solve if one has good practice over it.
We have also provided all different varieties of Direct And Indirect Speech Exercises .
1. He said, “If I had the key with me, I could give you the solution”.
2. The General said, “Bravo! Well done, my soldiers”.
3. He said to the interviewer, “Could you please repeat the question?”
4. The poor examinee said, “0 God, take pity on me.”
5. “What about going for a swim,” he said, “It’s quite fine now.”
6. Kiran asked me, “Did you see the cricket match on television last night?”
7.”I finished it several days ago,” said Jack.
8. “Where will you be tomorrow,” I said, “in case I have to ring you?”
9. “You can’t bathe in this sea,” he said to me, “it’s very rough.”
10. “I don’t know why they haven’t signed the papers and accepted the gift,” said Crene to me.