|Cause And Effect Questions : Cause And Effect Questions are usually asked in all competitive exams like SSC, SBI, IBPS, RBI, LIC, RRB, AAI, DRDO, ISRO, NTR, FSSAI, CWC, LIC, SSC CGL, Railways and other state government exams.
On this page, we are providing all varieties of Cause And Effect Questions along with previous year Cause And Effect Questions.
Cause And Effect Questions are very important for Reasoning section. Normally 1-2 question come from Cause And Effect Questions in Reasoning Section.
We have also provided all different varieties of Cause And Effect Questions.
Direction : Two statements I and II are given. These statement may be either independent causes or may be effects of independent causes or a common cause. One of these statements may be the effect of the other statements. Read both the statements and decide which of the following answer choice correctly depicts the relationship between these two statements. Mark answer :
1. I. The Central Government has recently declared to finish the rebate on farming.
II. The Central Government faced financial loss on account of giving rebate on farming for the last few years.
2. I. Many people visited the religious place during weekend.
II. Few people visited the religious place during the week days.
3. I. Ram’s father was ill.
II. Ram brought medicine after consulting the doctor.
4. I. The price of vegetables have been increased considerably during this summer.
II. There are tremendous increase in the temperature during this summer thereby damaging crops greatly.
5. I. The prices of petrol and diesel in the domestic market have remained unchanged for the past few months.
II. The crude oil prices in the international market have gone up substantially in the last few month.
6. I. Police authority has recently increased vigil during the evening hours in the locality.
II. There has been considerable reduction in the incidents of petty crimes in the locality.
7.I. There was huge rush of people to the temple last Sunday the 15th of the month.
II. The temple authority had decided to close down the temple for repairs from 17th of the month.
8. I. A huge truck overturned on the middle of the road last night.
II. The police had cordoned off the entire area in the locality last morning for half of the day.
9. I. Importance of Yoga and exercise is being realized by all sections of the society.
II. There is an increasing awareness about health in the society particularly among middle aged of people.
10. I. It is the aim of the city’s civic authority to get the air pollution reduced by 20% in the next two month.
II. The number of asthma cases in the city is constantly increasing.